Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Florida Tip

My Grandparents have a home in Florida and go down for a while in the winter months. Last year my Mom drove them down, stayed a week and then spent a relaxing couple days driving back by herself. This year, she decided to drive them down again, and asked me to go with them. Ummm, ok! : ) Who's going to pass that up? It was really a nice trip! I love my Mom and Grandparents and it was nice to get away for a bit and see some sun! So, we got in the car, left the snow behind and headed down south. It was so relaxing! We didn't do a lot, which was fine by me. Here are some pictures I took while we were gone.

The first peek at water!

What's that on my skin? SUN

Ahhhh, don't see this at home!

Beach in Grandparent's neighborhood.


I have never seen a tree like this. It was called a cotton... something... tree, but they looked like Lilies















Beautiful sunsets over the water!







My three roomies for the week! Granpa, Mom and Granma

No comments:

Followers